9.3.11

2nd day :]







Hello guys :)
How are you today? I hope you're just fine :D
It's been a while since I participated in Week Without Walls
But, there's still so much story that I'll tell you about
So, hope you guys enjoy my posts :p

On the 2nd day..
We didn't sleep enough yesterday
I was in the same hotel room with my twin sister, Janice
We slept at 10, and we wake up at 5, because of Janice's alarm -_-
Then, we decided to go down to the ground floor and directly ate some meals for breakfast
The breakfast was just okay.

After all of the participants ate breakfast,
we went to the KAA museum
KAA museum was quite amazing yet boring
It tells us about the history of the conference
We took lots of pictures since we are all girls ;)


Next destination, we went to the geological museum --a
the place wasn't that big as what it was described
the lift was so scary that we screamed -_-
we watched a movie about the geological thing from the national geographic
then, we were supposed to interview 4 people which were very hard to be found


Then, we went to some distro
Distro is kind of boutique which is very famous in Bandung
TIME FOR SHOPPING!
But, the distro was quite disappointed
The garments weren't nice and quite expensive
I only bought 1 t-shirt there which I bought together with Evelyn, Regina, and Sherry

We finally went to the Rumah Mode, the most famous department store
It sells lot of things which are needed by all ages
Starts from teenagers until the adults, either for girls or boys
Another shopping time for us :)
Here, I tried to find some clothes for my mom
But I was afraid if she disliked them.

Then, we went to C-59 factory
This is the factory that made our t-shirt for the Week Without Walls
The production of clothes is very complicated and involved lot of tools
Yet, we could buy some clothes produced by them
I bought one for my dad :)

Last, we went to the Paris Van Java
It was the best place I ever been in Bandung
Unfortunately, our group members were separated
because Cecilia, Mitzy and Regina were too greedy of consuming the food served by the tour
So, we went to some stores there
and some of us bought some clothes
I also bought a shirt there :)
however, the time wasn't enough so I couldn't shop much :(
thanks God, we're done for that day and we could take a rest at the hotel 

i guess that's it about the 2nd day
such beautiful memories that I won't forget
byee guys :) see you on the next day :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment